Terms & Conditions
1 General Terms
1.1 Granite4less will not be liable or responsible for any unforeseen delays due to but not limited to strikes, lockouts, trade disputes, import or export regulations or embargoes and difficulty in obtaining raw materials.
1.2 In line with English law, Granite4less will not accept any loss, damage or injury as a consequence of advice provided to you by Granite4less.
1.3 Granite4less reserve the right to change these terms and conditions, if they affect you as a current customer we will notify you accordingly in writing amending any form of contract.
1.4 You as the customer reserve the right to cancel your contract within 14 days of your deposit being paid, this should be done in writing via email. Granite4less reserve the right to withhold your non-refundable deposit as costs have been incurred from the moment you place your deposit.
1.5 You may cancel your contract at any time in writing via email, however you may incur costs as granite/quartz is a bespoke product designed especially for you leaving no option of re-sale.
2.1 Any products shown in our advertising and sales material is for advice/guidance only. Granite4less cannot guarantee the appearance or description and/or colour of products shown will exactly match actual products provided.
2.2 All materials supplied are subject to natural blemishes, natural markings, cracks, vents, veining and variations in colour.
2.3 Granite4less reserve the right to delay an installation if they feel that upon inspection that the material is not of satisfaction.
2.4 Suitability of materials is by no way implied by description from Granite4less.
2.5 All dimensions quoted are approximate and no liability is accepted for reasonable variation.
2.6 Where samples have been provided by Granite4less, exact resemblance of the product supplied cannot be guaranteed.
3 Prices and Payments
3.1 The price of the goods is stated by Granite4less, the quotation provided is an approximation of the dimensions you provided the quotation may differ from the final price on order confirmation. Changes will be made in writing to you the customer.
3.2 Credit card payments upon balance are subject to a 2.5% charge.
3.3 Customers must make a non-refundable 20% deposit of the total price upon order.
3.4 The 80% balance is due upon completion of the contracted work, failure to do so may result in your worktops being removed.
3.5 Where large orders are concerned a payment plan of 30% upon order, 30% upon template and 40% upon completion will be put into place.
4 Orders and contracts
4.1 Granite4less accept orders subject to availability of goods
4.2 Orders will be taken via telephone.
4.3 On receipt of your deposit, we will issue you with a deposit receipt via email, this will acknowledge that Granite4less has received your relevant specifications, details and price. It is for the customer to take responsibility that these are correct.
4.4 Please allow a tolerance +/-2mm of thickness of the granite/quartz.
5.1 Goods shall be transported in a method which is deemed fit by Granite4less to The address as confirmed with by the customer.
5.2 Someone has to be at the property to greet the stonemasons and go through the specifications; we will not take instruction from somebody other than you.
5.3 Goods must be inspected on arrival to confirm correct colour etc.
5.4 There must be a flat, level and cleared working area for the stonemasons to work. This must be confirmed by a photo via email or you may be liable for a re-visit fee.
5.5 It is the customer's responsibility to provide running water and electricity.
5.6 Granite4less is not liable for any damage or mess created whilst working especially in a communal area e.g windows and cars.
5.7 Granite4less is not liable for disconnection and reconnection of any appliances, our stonemasons are not corgi registered or certified plumbers or joiners.
5.8 When removing old worktops Granite4less is not liable for any damage that may be caused during this procedure, however we are as careful as we can be.
5.9 Left over material is of the customers' responsibility to dispose of; we are not liscenced to dispose of trade waste.
5.10 Before we arrive on site all appliances must be on site, all surfaces must be cleared and if your worktops are being removed all top shelves cleared, failure to ensure this has happened well incur a re-visit fee.
5.11 When the contracted work is finished you must inspect the work, sign the sign off form and make payment with the designated person immediately.
5.12 If the customer refuses to pay for an unlawful or unacceptable reason Granite4less reserves the right to remove the worktops as they still belong to them.
5.13 As soon as the contracted work is signed off, Granite4less is no longer liable for damage or fault arising in incorrect care of the granite/quartz worktops.
6 Returns / Exchanges
6.1 Granite4less will not accept liability for, failure to follow instructions provided whether oral or written, defects in the stone arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, misuse or alterations and repairs unapproved by Granite4less.
6.2 Bespoke orders which are made to measure, cut and/or altered to meet specification cannot be returned or exchanged unless deemed faulty by Granite4less.
6.3 A claim made by a customer for any defect must be in writing followed with an evidential picture, this will then enter our remedials system. Any claim made after 5 days of receipt of contracted work will no longer hold Granite4less liable for such defects or failure.
The term 'Granite 4 Less' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 8, 639-641 Manchester Old Road, Manchester, Post Code M24 4PN.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United Kingdom.