Looking for Baltic Brown Granite?
STOP YOUR SEARCH NOW!
We offer top quality granite worktops Nationwide for 1/2 price of Wickes / Magnets / B&Q
What Our Clients Say
Thought I'd drop you a short note to say thanks for a great job at a great price. Your installation team arrived on Saturday afternoon, checked our template, cut and installed our granite top and all in the middle of a snow storm. The granite was exactly as ordered, your team were a pleasure to deal with and the finished job is beautiful and all at a price less than half our nearest local supplier......Many thanks.
Bob Williams from Aberdeen
Baltic Brown Granite Worktop
This is a rich chocolate brown coloured granite worktop with a beautiful deep gloss finish. Perfect for kitchens and bathrooms. Rapakivi granite or baltic brown granite are the two different names that are used to designate one type of granite stone commonly found in Finland and other Baltic regions. As compared to other smooth and fine grain finished granites, baltic brown exhibits weathered appearance that differentiates it from other types of granite stones. So it is your responsibility to preserve its natural beauty by cleaning it gently and using the non-abrasive solutions on its surface. If you use any harsh chemicals on its surface for cleaning it will scratch the stone. This is why experts recommend pH balanced stone cleaners for baltic brown granite stones.
When it comes to maintenance and cleaning the Baltic brown granite then you need not to sweat on it because it is an easy stone that does not require any aggressive cleaning chores. At Granite4Less we provide all kind of necessary information related to cleaning and maintenance to our clients that enables them to make a good purchase decision.
Moreover for better understanding here are some of the cleaning instructions for baltic brown granite:
- You can either buy a recommended stone cleaner from hardware store or make your own solution for cleaning the Baltic brown Granite slabs.
- Take about 1 gallon of water in a bucket and add some mild liquid soap in it. Then take a lint free piece of cloth or any other soft scrub and dip in the solution.
- Wipe over the granite slab gently and rinse the cloth in the same solution when it gets dirty.
- Now again rinse the same cloth in a fresh water and wipe the granite slab.
- Use fresh and dry towel to dry the granite slab.
These are some of the instructions by the experts of Granite4Less that you can use for your perusal for cleaning Baltic brown granite. If you need more information on granite stones then feel free to contact us.